Grants For Music Education
Save The Music partners with school districts and local communities to build sustainable music programs
We Invest in Schools
We partner with public school districts to donate grants for music education in the form of new musical instruments, technology, equipment, and other resources. Grants provide opportunities to jumpstart and support school music programs every year.
We Support Teachers
As part of our grants for music education, we support music educators with special professional development opportunities and long-term program support. We also provide an online resource center for anyone to explore! Click below to search over 100 creative and educational resources on our website.
We Advocate For Music Education
We address the importance of public school music education programs because we believe music should be part of every young student’s well-rounded education. Check out our Advocacy Tools for how you can become a music education champion in your own community, and join our email list by clicking below.
76% of our spending goes to support music programs.
18% of our budget goes to fundraising costs, primarily development staff compensation and events. 6% goes to cover administrative costs such as legal and accounting.
Frequently Asked Questions
- In what cities has Save The Music donated grants to music programs?
- How can my school qualify for a music education grant?
- How does Save The Music decide which schools or districts receive grants for music programs?
- What types of grants does Save The Music award and what does each grant include?
- Does Save The Music provide general monetary donations?
- Can Save The Music sponsor or fund my arts based organization?