Faq - Partnering & Fundraising
Partner With Save The Music
How can my company bring music programs to an entire community?
Are you guys hiring?
If you are interested in applying for an internship opportunity (Spring, Summer or Fall), please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please write in the subject line: VH1 Save the Music Foundation Intern and specify the semester for which you are applying. For more information about our internships click here.
Donating a percentage of proceeds
Fundraise For Save The Music
- Raise money online – learn to fundraise.
- Raise money another way – collect funds and send a check
Make checks out to: VH1 Save The Music Foundation Send to: VH1 Save The Music Foundation Attn: Julia Hare P.O. Box 2096 New York, NY 10108-2096
What is Crowdrise and how do I use it?
Can I restrict my fundraiser $$ to a specific school or city?
What are the rules to using the Save The Music logo and name in my fundraiser or event?
We are more than happy to provide our resources to make your fundraiser more successful, but we do ask that you use our name & logo appropriately and submit for approval before making anything public. Check out our “Logo & Name Use” page here.
I want to raise money for my students and my school, can I do that through your site?
If I start a fundraiser through your site, where does the money go?
As a parent, how can I get more involved in getting music into my child’s school?
- Call your child’s school to find out more about their music program.
- Speak with your child’s teachers and express your support of the learning opportunities provided by music education.
- Form a group of concerned parents and attend local school board meetings.
- Encourage community arts groups to form partnerships with local schools.
- Keep music alive! Listen at home with your children so that an appreciation of various music styles can be fostered.